So I finished the last paper for my portfolio today. If things go according to plan, I will defend my portfolio on August 29th, officially be admitted to candidacy, and then head to Spain on September 11th. For those of you who have no idea what any of this means, it is a huge deal!!! Being ABD means there are no more hoops to jump through. No more classes, no more papers, no more assignments to finish at 3 AM.
It's strange to think that I am so close to the goal I have been working towards for the last 3 years. All that's left is to research and write my dissertation! No sweat right?
I'm very excited for this next step! I love Spain and luckily will have a group of friends over during the same time I will be there! Now it's just a waiting game...
No comments:
Post a Comment