Sorry. Although really I'm writing for myself, so whatever. I guess I'll list these excuses so that I feel better about me and also to calm my OCD the eff down.
Reasons why I Haven't Written A Second Blog Post
1. Laziness: I could lie, but this was the main one. I also wish I could say that I was effortlessly clever, but I'm not. Therefore thinking of funny posts that others might read one day (hello future anthropologists/historians) takes times. Oops.
2. Papers: My life sucks right now. I have two papers to finish by Friday so I am pretty much a zombie.
3. Blogging: I only seem to have an uncontrollable urge to blog when I'm two coffees away from a seizure and I have papers due yesterday.
4. Scary Movies: I blame my friends for this one. Its not my fault that I live next to a movie theatre and have a subscription to netflix. STOP SUGGESTING AWESOME MOVIES BECAUSE I WILL WATCH ALL OF THEM. Enablers, that's what you all are.
5. My puppy: as work load increases, puppy cuteness increases as well. This is a well known mathematical formula. Suddenly everything she does is so lifechanging that I must observe it for the next 10 minutes. And take pictures.
So this has been my life for the last month. I bet you are pretty happy that I didn't post anything, because then you would have been sucked into the abyss of grad school with me.
On a positive note, making that list has tricked my OCD into thinking I've accomplished something! Woohooo!
No comments:
Post a Comment